OPI Nail PolishThe most-asked-for brand in the industry! With a superior range of shades and the hottest special effects and textures, OPI is the go-to brand for nail fashion. From elegant classics to eye-popping brights, OPI has your color! Formaldehyde-free.
OPI Nail Lacquer provides exceptional formula, fashionable colors and iconic shade names. OPI’s heavily-pigmented lacquers are super rich, long-lasting, and chip-resistant – offering an affordable luxury to consumers.
- Heavy pigmented lacquers allow exceptional coverage on nails
- Features fashionable colors and iconic, humorous names
- Long lasting wear and shine up to 7 days
- Focus on safety and innovation
How to Use
IngredientEthyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, CI 77120, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), CI 77499, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red 6.
- Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Step 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- Step 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry, Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.